I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Monday 4 February 2013

Fabulous Jackus!

So I got an appointment with a stylist! Or rather, Jackus Loftus did. He was getting tired of his old, scruffy, hobo look and wanted to look more commanding, have a more shining presence (no homo). His old look didn't really evoke a lot of trust from fleetmates when ordering them around. "That guy looks like a burger flipper in McDonald's that 420's erryday rather than an FC, he's gonna get us all killed!". I present the new, intimidating, yet oh-so-beautiful Commander Jackus!


Hopefully people will stop snickering at my haircut behind my back now.

Anyway, news of Derelus, things have been quiet for the most part. Have gotten quite settled into my new nullsec base of operations and pickings have been okay. Caught a 2,6bil Machariel for my gang the other day, that was pretty nice. Am still getting acquainted to the layout of the region and have been taking my Hound out a lot for some exploring of the local populace. Have yet to score a solo kill as I haven't gotten into any solo fights yet, but it will come, yarrrr!

Other than just roaming about, looking for trouble, not much else has been happening. Some new found love for the Hound though, ohhhh that glorious piece of a ship. I also scored two corpses, awww yeah! Busy nights ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment