I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Thursday 20 December 2012

Faces everywhere!

Eve can be a hard job sometimes, driving one to the brink of insanity. Paranoid insanity... it feels like you're being watched...all the time. Faces...faces everywhere! Staring eyes, never blinking, always watching! Oh lord, lord...I need a lie down.








And to top off this waste of your time, a little game: how many faces can you find in this picture?


2 comments:

  1. Nothankyou, I shall spare this one to a slow day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Venture is amazingly similar to a transformer from that angle, it's amazing

    ReplyDelete