I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Mine Craft


December 10th


I finally got enough cred with the Amaar government and corporations to start level II mining missions. It's nothing exciting and the pay is mediocre, but it does net me continuous advancement in the empire as well as loyalty points.
Looking through all the menus, I found the contracts window, and a hilarious amount of scams, but this one takes the cake.
For kicks, I did two delivery missions with fair prices: hundreds of thousands of ISK with a collateral about 10x the payout, hey, half a million ISK for a few minutes of jumping around, I can dig that.
Meanwhile, my industry, refining and mining skills are getting trained up, so I can gather ore faster and refine it better...all leading up to the day, maybe in a week when I can be able a mining barge, with MOAR mining lasers and MOAR cargo space. Aaww Yisss.

No comments:

Post a Comment