I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Mis(ad)venture

I'm grumpy because I lost yet another Venture mining frigate:
Here's a chat re-enactment of how it went:

t-2h :You know what's great about this little 0.4 sec system our corp visits? It never has any pirates in it. But just in case, I'm keeping an eye out for local chat. Sweet delicious Jaspet ore...

t-30m : Oh, a couple of German dudes jumped into the system, but they seem pretty harmless according to their sec rating.

t-20s : Yikes, looks like they mean business after all, but their weapons are on the weak side.

t-10s : SHITSHITSHIT! warp jammed.

T : *Kablooie*

T+2s *warp out in a pod*

...And that's what happens when you get greedy.
So here's a generic picture of something cute to make me less grumpy:



It's not working...still grumpy.
Oh , but some good news! Venture prices have stabilized and are now down from 775k to 450k. I'm buying two!
Introducing Ace Ventura V.

Yup, that's all that happened today, well everything that isn't classified as corp business.
Mwahahahaha. WE'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WOOOOOORLD!
Well, New Eden has thousands of planets...so one world will barely be noticed...small corp, small goals.

1 comment: