I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Note to self: be less dastardly


December 9th


Well, that mining method got me pod-killed twice, and I was sent back to lick my wounds and fly some security agent missions for pennies a pop after manufacturing some good lasers for my punisher frigate.
Being grumpy and having a friend paid off, though, as RagnarectuZ gave me 20 million ISK to cover my emotional distress cause by the explosions of "Ace Ventura" and "Ace 2: Nature calls".
Buying a new venture and fitting it out costs abbout 900k, and half an hour of mining nets about 1 million, so it's all good in the grand scheme, as long as I complete at least 50% of my mining trips.
Mining in high-sec space works just fine as well.
With those 20 million, my total cash stack is at around 36, and that's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment