I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!



Here's a special little something I recorded just for you dwellers of New Eden:


And to all of you who are offended by the concept of Christmas, go eat a dick and grow up, will you?
My attorney has advised me to rephrase that sentence: Have a merry non-denominational end to the Gregorian calendar year MMXII and please note that I have nothing but respects all contradictory theologies and ideologies to the extent that the law requires.

No blog post tomorrow, get off the computer and go spend Christmas day with family and/or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment