I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Sunday 16 December 2012

Space Santa




Ooohoohhh, in this important story mission, I have to bring 3 giant cargo containers to a space station before Christmas eve...oh boy oh boy, I think I know what's inside!
Not that they explicitly tell me, but hey, I can take a hint. Doing my part for space-santa, oh yeah! Well, just in case of trouble, I'm taking my coercer with some cargo space enhancers to bring the 500m3 crates one by one. The pay isn't much good, but it's all for the greater glory of the Amaar Empire...and Santa Claus.

Also, only one more day until I'm certified to fly mining barges. You wouldn't believe how much I'm looking forward to being even less involved in direct gameplay. Just letting the ore pile up in my 24000m3  hold while I do other things in life...like write this blog, and watch Star Trek. Because nothing makes you feel more inadequate as a space-pilot than watching epic adventures of exploration by a competent crew.

Slightly deviating from my predetermined straight road to unlocking mining barges, I bought a skill book for 3 million ISK (EEP!) to learn marketting, so I can sell in 5 more systems around me...only to find out that obviously everyone can already immediately see my wares for sale in the entire region, and buy them from anywhere. I just made it possible for me to sell from my assets in station hangars 5 systems away. Live and learn. Fortunately, Eirik, one of my two regular readers gifted me a respectable sum of money for no reason  but being kind. Aw shucks. Thanks again, buddy, it wasn't necessary.
Frankly, I'm just writing filler here, because this wasn't an interesting day...so filler filler filler, and some day I'll have a bicycle Rambo turret magician with bosoms the size of Jupiter riding a hoverboard over the cliffs of Dover, England.

EDIT: Eirik* DOH! It wasn't a misspelling, I'm just a terrible terrible typist.

1 comment:

  1. You almost got the name right ;P
    It was my pleasure <3

    ReplyDelete