I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Wednesday 2 January 2013

A wild Ragnar appears!

Why, hello there, avid readers! As you may perhaps have already noticed, I am not Brumisator. At all. My name is Ragnar and have been given the prestigious task of keeping this blog updated with tidbits of EVE things while our lovely, handsome, oniony Brumisator does some "real-life" (What does that even mean??) stuff for a few days. Although not nearly as witty or funny, I will try to fill these huge shoes to the best of my abilities, although his big-ass feet might make this difficult. But I digress!

Here's some background on myself, as many of you are probably thinking "Who the hell is this guy and why is he invading my most favourite blog in the world??". I am the "pigdog" that got Brumisator into this life-sucking internet spaceship game in the first place. My main ingame names are Jackus Loftus and Derelus (Read: Send all your isk to these guys).

I first got into this game back in 2004, when it looked kinda like this:

Yes, I know it says 2003 on the picture, but that's what it looked like in 2004 aswell! I promise!

However breaks have been fairly common and long. I only recently started playing again after a break lasting from 2010, and took the chance to coax Brumisator to get a trial so we could be in space together.

The things I'm going to be talking about will be EVE-related, naturally, and pretty much anything that comes to mind within that context. I've been thinking of talking about some of the backstory and lore of the game, what I remember being different from "ye olde days", my daily doings (and failings. Mostly failings.) and things like that. Mostly just filler stuff so you guys don't abandon us! Please don't abandon us.

If our awesome, cool, handsome, beautiful readers (all of you are, don't kid yourselves) would like me to talk about something in particular, please comment and let me know your ideas! I will try to write something for every day until the master comes back.

Well, adieu for now, and a happy new year to all of you who are currently celebrating one! And for all the others... uhm, happy day, I guess!

I'm not very good at this blogging thing so please excuse the bad formatting and lack of pikatures :(

1 comment:

  1. So you're the reason I dont entirely belive Brumi is a noob?!

    ReplyDelete