I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

IMPORTANT! blog MIGHT go on hiatus in a couple of weeks

Hello there, dear blog reader. It's been an eventful month of December and early January, hasn't it?
The word of the day is destitute, which means being so poor that you ain't got nothing no more.


I am currently unemployed, which explains how much time I'm able to be in Eve and write about it.
However, I just received a job offer that would start on Jan 28th. So hooray! But there is a catch, the job is 500km away. And since we don't have warp drives on Earth, that is a bit too far to travel every morning. So I'm relocating, and there'll definitely be a few days' lull in the blog while I'm getting my shit together, but RagnaR will remedy that...or be tossed out of an airlock.
I might have mobile internet up and running quickly, and might be able to continue enjoying the bliss that is Eve, but I may just have to live in a log cabin with no internet at all and survive by eating rats (no, not space-rats, actual rats, although they are also NPCs by human standards).
The most probable scenario is that I will have some kind of stop-gap in the form of mobile internet, and as a reader you'll barely notice a change. But just in case, prepare for the worst, that way you can only get happily surprised.


Damn, Eve is warping my mind. I'm apartment hunting and think to myself "hmmm...yes, I could afford to buy a 100 000 € apartment and probably jack up the price a bit on resale"...What the fuck am I thinking? It's for 8 months! and euros are not ISK!

Here's hoping for a bright future for everyone involved! o7

1 comment: