I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Saturday 26 January 2013

Farewell!

Music to accompany this post:


Well my friends, it's been a blast writing this blog and chatting with you willing readers in the in-game chat channel.
Sadly, since RagnaR doesn't seem to be getting off his lazy frozen ass, there will be no more daily posts on this blog in the near future.
Since my new real life job is starting and I'm moving to a new town, I need time to settle in and may not have much time for EVE, let alone writing about it.



I'll check back in here in a week's time if all goes well, and we'll see how things go from there. Maybe I'll never write here again, maybe I'll update it once a month...once a week...maybe we'll even be back on the daily schedule.

In the mean time, keep pew-pewing and raking in that space-cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment