I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

blogchat


You know what's great? Talking to strangers on the Internet! Is such a thing possible? Even in space?
Join the channel brumi-in-eve today or whenever you're online, and chat with RagnaR's and/or me, as well as fellow blog readers!

The only Eve chat channel guaranteed to have the sweet omnipresent smell of onions all year 'round and  >99% fewer scammers and spammers than local chat!

But wait! there's more! the next 4 people I meet in there will receive a free copy of DOTA2 for their Steam account. Azrael already got his. (this is not a joke).

So join Brumi-in-eve ! Simple to remember, it's the URL, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment