I started playing eve in early December 2012, and am keeping a journal of my daily activities.
Come in and make yourself some popcorn while you read about my silly newbie mistakes and palpitating adventures!

Saturday 26 January 2013

Farewell my ass!

Yes, that's right, my ass. All of it.

My ass.

Although Cesare is gone (For now or ever, hopefully the former), this blog is not (at least not completely). Although not nearly as diligent in writing, you will be hearing from me from time to time, when I can manage the motivation to get off my apparently "lazy, frozen ass". Now, I don't really have a lot of time to play EVE these days, and I don't play every day, but this blog isn't dead, not even close. So don't delete that bookmark yet!

So in the past weeks, pretty much since christmas, my corp has been declining in activity. This started during the holidays, when people generally didn't have much time to get on and do stuff. The few times people actually had time, nobody else was online and this has kind of snowballed since then. See, people stop coming online to do stuff with the corp because nobody is coming online to do stuff with the corp (omg so meta!). And thus the cycle continues, and the result: A low-activity corp. Balls.

Me in my corp chat recently. So ronery. Also an accurate representation of this blog.

So the CEO and director decided it was time to step up our game. Thus we began to ponder moving to nullsec, like we had planned before, to get the ball rolling. I won't go into any specific details, but we decided to join an existing, small, established alliance, since nobody likes blobs. This of course means leaving our own alliance (Corelum syndicate), but I think they will be kept running as our logistics division. We're currently on our trial period with the new alliance, before they "deem us worthy" to join, so that means: MURDER TIME! Just yesterday evening, I got in on a small fleet patrol around our home system, and we managed to kill about a billion worth of stuff (one of which was a 600m isk pod, oh deary me). So things are looking up in the murder division, yarrr!!

Anyway, that's what's going on in my EVE-life these days. I will update to the best of my ability, although the updates won't be daily, or even bi-daily. Maybe weekly. Depends on my busy schedule and playtime. So adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment